Thank you for your interest in Good Shepherd School.
We are a private, evangelical school providing excellence in Christian education. The teaching and learning focuses on a quality, academic environment that highly values godly character
We are no longer accepting applications for the fall as our class waitlists are currently full.
- Provide every student opportunities to gain the attributes of godly character and master relevant content in basic education, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Foster a spirit of excellence in teaching and learning, deportment, relationships, communications and spiritual growth.
- Involve Christian parents in the process of educating their children in a Christ-centered environment of excellence.
- Manage available resources effectively and efficiently to fulfill the mission.
Looking ahead to the 2021-2022 school year, we currently have openings in the following grades: 4th, 5th and 7th. There is a high demand for kindergarten next year so we plan to open up a second, full-day kindergarten class to accommodate more students. Any kindergartener hoping to register now, may get a spot in the class for kindergarten, but will not be guaranteed a spot at GSS for 1st grade.
All other applicants for full classes will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted if/when an opening occurs.
If you believe your family would thrive in this environment and would like to be considered for enrollment, please submit an application.
- Submit an application.
- Once we have received your application we will contact you to setup and interview and/or assessment for proper grade placement.
- Students meeting admission requirements are considered for enrollment on the following priority structure (Principal/Elders retain the right to make final admission decisions).
- returning students
- siblings of currently-enrolled students
- Good Shepherd Church members (length of attendance, tithing and service at Good Shepherd Church will be given priority)
- Christian families attending other churches
- All things being equal, applicants will be selected by lottery
- An interview is part of the application process. Although we generally use the above-mentioned criteria, families may not be admitted due to several factors. The existing classroom composition and limited resources influence admittance decisions. All junior high students must sign an admission agreement to receive admittance into Good Shepherd School. New applicants at the junior high level will be accepted on a probationary status only. Other grade-level students may be accepted on a probationary status as well. The school strives to maintain a balanced class population.
- When a class becomes full, a waiting list is established (up to five per grade)
Tuition payments and penalties
- All Tuition is paid through automatic monthly withdrawals (ACH) on the 2nd of each month unless paid in full before the school year begins.
- Tuition payments may be made on a monthly payment plan up to twelve-months beginning July 2nd as long as the final payment is made by June 2nd.
- There will be a $5 service fee for any returned payment.
- Students will not be admitted for a new school year until all past school tuition and fees have been paid.
Good Shepherd School admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered programs.
- If a student is withdrawn before the school year begins, the July payment will be forfeited. The August tuition will also be forfeited if the spot is not filled within 30 days.
- If a student is withdrawn before the end of any given month, tuition for the entire month will be forfeited. If tuition has been paid ahead, there may be a refund minus the tuition for the current month.
- No books/fees will be refunded unless the spot is filled within 30 days.